Friday 27 February 2015

The Great Bitish Sewing Bee; Semi-final next week. Eeek!




I have just been catching up with last night's programme of The Great British Sewing Bee. 

 
Image result for images of the great sewing bee


I was Googling about the patterns they use then ended up asking Tilly and the Buttons if she knew which ones they use. (You may remember Tilly was a contestant on the very first series of The Bee.) Whilst doing this I decided to link her blog to mine as she has written a fab post about the up-coming book linked to The Bee. 

Here is the link to Tilly's blog about the new book which helps you to sew Fashion With Fabric.

Just a quick post for today but hope you enjoy and find it useful.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x