Wednesday 2 December 2015

Kitchen decorations making me smile.

(Decided to go red for Christmas typing.)

I love love love decorating the kitchen, more than anywhere else in the house I think becasue I spend a lot of my day in here. Being lucky enough to have the fab table and benches Jon made, I sit and type my blog, eat my breakfast and lunch, write letters etc. Plus I have a good window out to the world even on a dull day.

Today I have been putting up more decorations and here are some of the ones in the kitchen. I have incorporated my love of French linen where I can because I really like the red with the off white and is perfect for the season.

 
Can't have Christmas without Country Living!
Great to have a table decoration that can be moved quickly and easily if necessary.

Don't know what the HT stands for.

Simple way to dress up a plain candle.



















I think I have about reached the limit for the kitchen, but the tree goes up at the weekend and then I have a couple of projects in mind including one for the front door but I need Hub's help with that.

Bye for now, Lou.x

 

6 comments:

  1. it's all looking lovely already :O) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadie. I commented on your outside lights but not sure it stuck. They looked lovely, though.x

      Delete
  2. HT stands for Happy Thing. So there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have been reading your blog for a while and have now made the connection with your lovely comments on mine - apologies for being slow on the uptake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how lovely of you to say. I'm a bit slow on the uptake, ditzyness abounds at time! Do you mind identifying yourself by your first name, don't worry if you don't want to.x

      Delete

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x