Sunday 26 July 2015

Inspiration and excitement.




Good morning!

Hi to Trudie and Sue, my new followers - thanks ladies.

Over the last couple of days I have had chance to look at and be inspired by lots of lovely new blogs. The reason I have been able to do this is because my two gorgeous boys have been away. But more of that later.

Some of the blogs I have found to read are on my 'Blogs To Inspire Me and You' list. These include Our Quiet Life In Suffolk, Frugally Challenged and Shoestring Cottage - Frugal Living but others I have not listed yet. Also I have been commenting on lots of things but now forgetting on which ones so struggling to see if anybody has replied to my ramblings! 

The reason I've been able to do this is the boys have been with the Gramps for a whole week, hubs has been working and I have had oodles of me time. But, this morning hubs has headed off to North Wales to bring my boys home!Woop woop!
 

We have lots of things to do when they get back in readiness for our week away at Nana's in Menorca, leaving home very early on Wednesday for a 7am flight. We need a trip to the barbers as their hair will be sooo long now and I've washing to do because some of their fav clothes and things went with them for the week. I have pulled out the suitcase in readiness for packing - just taking one of 25k between us as we can use Nana's washing machine, fab, and hopefully bring home some clean things like last time!

Ok, think I should go now as I need to put on a wash load as it looks like quite good drying weather.

Catch you later.xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x